Need a party snack idea? Or looking to jazz up your breakfast bacon? Candied bacon to the rescue!
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Lincoln County Reserve 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound thick-cut bacon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix brown sugar, rice vinegar, maple syrup, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Place bacon slices on cooling rack set over a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, turn slices, and bake another 5 minutes.
- Remove bacon and brush both sides with brown sugar mixture. Return bacon to the oven and bake another 5 minutes. Repeat basting every 5 minutes until bacon is browned and crisp, about 35 minutes.