- 1 large pineapple
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons salted butter melted
- 2 tablespoons Lincoln County Reserve 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- pinch cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes
- Prepare your fresh pineapple in spears or circles.
- Mix together your marinade ingredients.
- Place the pineapple and the marinade into a large sealing plastic freezer bag. Marinate for 1-2 hours before making. ( you don’t have to refrigerate, just leave it on the counter like you leave butter on the counter.)
- PReheat your BBQ or grill to 350°F
- Place the pineapple onto the grill. Cook for 5-7 minutes per side, grilling until there are nice blackened grill marks on each side and the pineapple is soft.
- Remove and place on a plate. Serve warm.