A must for all holiday parties!
- 1 lb. mini hot dogs, patted dry
- 8 slices bacon, cut into 3″ strips
- 1/4 c. Lincoln County Reserve 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper. Pat mini hot dogs dry with paper towel and wrap with bacon. Place on baking sheet seam side down.
- In a medium bowl, combine maple syrup with brown sugar and cayenne pepper. Brush onto mini hot dogs and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until bacon is crisp. Serve.