- 1/4 cup Lincoln County Reserve 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 12 corn ears
- Preheat barbecue grill on High.
- In a bowl, combine first 3 ingredients and set aside.
- Strip away the first layer of husks from each cob. Gently spread out remaining leaves, remove corn silk, then baste cobs with reserved butter.
- Close remaining husks around cobs and wrap each one in aluminum foil.
- Place cobs on the barbecue, cover and cook 4 minutes. Turn and cook another 4 minutes. Repeat this step twice, for a total cooking time of 16 minutes. Unwrap and enjoy.