Looking for a delicious, no-bake dessert? You just found it. This dairy-free, healthier version of a traditional Grasshopper Pie is just so good.
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup Lincoln County Reserve 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup cocoa butter
- 3/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/4 teaspoon spirulina
- 1 premade chocolate pie crust
- Blend together the coconut cream, coconut butter, sweetener, and peppermint extract in a blender. The mixture should be smooth and creamy. While blending, add the melted cocoa butter through the door in the lid. Finally, add the spirulina and blend until it is mixed in.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust. Set the pie in the freezer for 1 hour, then transfer it to the fridge for 2 to 3 hours, until set through to the middle.
- Garnish with whipped cream and pie crust crumbs. Store the leftover pie in the fridge, covered.