This classic plum crumble recipe is given a sweet twist to make it even more perfect!
- 8 ripe plums , halved, stone removed
- 4 tbsp Lincoln County Reserve 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 3 tbsp butter, cut into pieces
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 6 tsp golden caster sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 6 tsp flaked almond
- Pre-heat oven to 350. Place the plum halves, skin side down, in the base of a large heatproof dish. Drizzle over half the maple syrup and roast for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile place the butter, flour, oats, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and rub the butter into the mixture until you have rough crumbs. Stir in the almonds, then sprinkle over the plums. Drizzle the top with the remaining maple syrup and bake for 15 mins until the top is golden. Serve with custard.