The perfect cold weather cocktail. Feel free to use your favorite tea in place of what we used in this recipe! If you’re staying off the hard stuff, leave out the bourbon and replace the Pure Maple Syrup with our Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup to get that bourbon flavor!
- ¾ cup water
- 1 orange spice flavored tea bag
- 2 oz. bourbon
- 2 oz. Lincoln County Reserve 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 orange wedge
- Orange peel twist (optional)
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan over high. Place tea bag and bourbon in a mug.
- Pour boiling water over tea and bourbon, and let steep 3 minutes. Remove tea bag; discard.
- Stir in syrup and juice from orange wedge. Garnish with orange twist, if desired.