Pear Apple Cranberry Punch is full of fall flavors that are sweetened with a bit of pure maple syrup and brightened with citrus.
- 3 cups pear nectar
- 2 cups apple juice, chilled
- 2 cups unsweetened cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 tablespoons Lincoln County Reserve 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 5 (1/8-inch-thick) slices peeled fresh ginger
- 1 cup club soda
- Apple slices (optional)
- Pear slices (optional)
- Lime slices (optional)
- Lemon slices (optional)
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill at least 3 hours or up to 8 hours; discard ginger.
- Pour juice mixture into a punch bowl. Stir in club soda. Garnish with apple, pear, lime, and lemon slices, if desired. Serve immediately.