- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Lincoln County Reserve Maple Syrup
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- For glaze, mix first 4 ingredients.
- Place salmon on an oiled grill rack over medium heat, skin side up. Grill, covered, until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, 4-5 minutes per side; brush top with half of the glaze after turning. Brush with remaining glaze before serving.
1 fillet: 299 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 374mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 starch.Source: Taste of Home