Sweet with heat! The smoky heat of the chipotle powder mixed with the sweetness of the maple syrup makes you keep coming back for more! Thanks Chef V!
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 ½ tablespoons ground dried chipotle pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- ⅓ cup Lincoln County Reserve 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a large baking sheet.
- Whisk cornstarch, chipotle pepper, and salt together in a large bowl. Place chicken wings into the chili mixture; stir until wings are evenly coated. Arrange wings about an inch apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden on top, about 30 minutes; turn wings over and bake an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove wings from oven; drizzle with maple syrup. Return wings to the oven and bake until deeply golden, about 10 minutes more.