- 1 medium acorn squash, halved
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup Lincoln County Reserve Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°. Scoop out and discard seeds from squash. Place cut side down in a 13×9-in. baking dish; add water. Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes.
- If necessary, drain water from pan; turn squash cut side up. Combine syrup, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger and salt; pour into squash halves. Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes or until glaze is heated through.
1/2 each: 251 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 311mg sodium, 65g carbohydrate (43g sugars, 4g fiber), 2g protein.Source: Taste of Home