A salty and sweet snack combo that can be an excellent way to get some nutrient-rich vegetables into your diet. It is also a quick after-school snack for kids!
- 1 bunch kale – stems removed and discarded, leaves torn into even pieces
- 1 tablespoon extra light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Lincoln County Reserve 100% Pure Maple Syrup, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Blot kale thoroughly dry with paper towels if leaves are damp from washing. Arrange kale pieces onto the prepared baking sheet in a single layer and drizzle with olive oil and maple syrup; sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the edges of the kale begin to brown slightly and the pieces feel crisp to the touch, 10 to 15 minutes. Check often after 10 minutes to prevent burning.