Roasting the cherry tomatoes with maple syrup intensifies their natural sweetness, making them a perfect partner for rich, tangy goat cheese.
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons Lincoln County Reserve 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint, plus leaves for serving
- Kosher salt, freshly ground black pepper
- 6 thick slices crusty white bread (such as country bread), toasted
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Toss tomatoes, syrup, oil, and 2 Tbsp. mint on a rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast tomatoes until caramelized and tender, 20–25 minutes. Pour off roasting liquid into a small bowl.
- Drizzle each toast with roasting liquid, then spread with goat cheese and top with roasted tomatoes and mint leaves.