Did you ever think Brussels sprouts could taste this good?! We didn’t! Crispy & caramelized, these Brussels sprouts acquire a nutty flavor from the roasting process.
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Lincoln County Reserve 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch piece
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place Brussels sprouts in a single layer in a baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil and maple syrup; toss to coat. Sprinkle with bacon; season with salt and black pepper.
- Roast in the preheated oven until bacon is crispy and Brussels sprouts are caramelized, 45 minutes, stirring halfway through.