This deliciously-marinated grilled chicken is served with sauteed mushrooms and makes a perfect dinner any night of the week!
- 1 cup whiskey
- ½ cup Lincoln County Reserve 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4-5 tablespoons stone ground mustard (prepared mustard)
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 3-4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups baby bella mushrooms sliced, sauteed
Directions – Marinated Chicken
- In a large zip-style bag combine the ingredients for the marinade.
- Use a wooden rolling pin or meat tenderizer to flatten the chicken, only slightly to even the thickness out.
- Place the chicken breasts into the marinate and place in the refrigerator for 4 to 24 hours. The longer it marinates, the more flavor it will have.
- Grill the chicken on medium to high about 4-5 minutes each side, or until cooked all the way through. Let rest for 4-5 minutes before slicing to enjoy.
Directions – Sauteed Mushrooms
- In a cast iron skillet, over medium heat cook the mushrooms in 1 tablespoon of canola oil and 1 tablespoon of butter. Use a wooden spoon to occasionally stir the mushrooms as they cook. Browning all sides.
- Serve with sauteed mushrooms and your favorite seasonal vegetables.