- 10 Cups Popped Popcorn
- 1/2 Cup Unsalted Butter (1 Stick)
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Lincoln County Reserve 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Heat butter over medium heat until melted. Stir in brown sugar and maple syrup. Bring to a boil and let cook about 3 minutes.
- Add vanilla extract, sea salt, and baking soda. Stir to combine.
- Pour caramel sauce slowly into popcorn, stirring frequently.
- Set aside to cool slightly.